Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra Directorate of Distance Education Admission Notice 2009-2011

Directorate of Distance Education
Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra
(Established by the State Ligislature Act XII of 1956)
("A" Grade, NAAC Accredited)


Admission Notice 2009-2011

Applications on the prescribed proforma are invited from eligible persons for admission to the following courses offered through distance mode residing in the State of Haryana and from all over India and abroad:


Traditional Courses
B.A. (General) (3-Years) Part-I/ II/ III
B.Com.(3-Year)Part-I/ II/ III
Certificate Course in Urdu (1-Year)
Master of Arts in Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Punjabi, Political Science, Philosophy, Public Administration, History & Economics (2-Year) Part I/II
M.Sc. in Mathematics & Geography (2-Year) Part-I/II
Master of Commerce (2-Year) Part-I/II


Professional Course
Certificate Course in Computer Applications (1-Years)
Diploma in Library & Information Science (1-Years)
Bachelor in Library & Information Science (1-Years)
Bachelor of Computer Applications (3-Years) Part-I/ II/ III
Bachelor of Information Management (3-Years) Part-I/ II/ III
P.G. Diploma in Export Marketing Management (1-Year)
P.G. Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication (1-Year)
P.G. Diploma in Translation (Hindi/English) (1-Year)
P.G. Diploma in Environmental Education (1-Year)
P.G. Diploma in Computer Applications (1-Year)
Master of Library & Information Science(1-Year)
Master of Arts in Mass Communication (2-Years) Part-I/ II
Master of Computer Applications (3-Year)Part-I/ II/ III
M.Sc. Computer Science(Software)Part-I/ II
Master of Business Administration(3-Year)Part-I/ II/ III
M.B.A. (Hospitality Management)(3-Year)Part-I/ II/ III
LL.M.(2-Year) Part-I/II
B.Ed.(2-Year) Part-II
Master of Arts in Education (2-Year) Part-I/II
Master of Arts in Environmental Education (2-Year) Part-I/II

Lateral Entry Courses
M.A. Mass Communication (2-Year) Part-II
Master of Computer Applications (3-Year) Part-II
Master of Computer Applications (3-Year) Part-III
M.Sc. Computer Science(Software)Part-II
M.B.A.(3-Year)Part-III
M.B.A. (Hospitality Management)(3-Year)Part-II
M.B.A. (Hospitality Management)(3-Year)Part-III

HOW TO APPLY:
The Prospectus can also be had on payment of Rs. 240/- (Rs. 75/- for SC/BC/Blind candidates of Haryana only) from the Head/ Authorized Post Offices in Haryana, Punjab, H.P.,U.P., Uttarachal, Rajasthan and HRO/RMS, D.Division, 3/16-A, Asaf Ali Road, New Delhi
Last date for receipt of admission form complete in all respects without late fee for all the courses (except M.A. (Education) Part-I) is 18.09.2009. However, for M.A. (Education) Part-I the last date is 30.10.2009

No comments: