Monday, August 16, 2010

DIRECTORATE OF DISTANCE EDUCATION,KURUKSHETRA UNIVERSITY KURUKSHETRA Admission Notice 2010-11

DIRECTORATE OF DISTANCE EDUCATION,KURUKSHETRA UNIVERSITY KURUKSHETRA
(Established by the State Legislature Act XII of 1956)
("A" Grade, NAAC Accredited)

Admission Notice 2010-11

All courses are approved by the Joint Committee of UGC-AICTE Distance Education Council.

Applications on the prescribed proforma are invited from eligible persons for admission to the following courses offered through distance mode residing in the State of Haryana and from all over India and abroad:

(A) Traditional Courses

•B.A. (General ) (3 Year) Part-I/II/III
•B.Com (3 Year) Part- I/II/III
•Certificate Course in Urdu (1 Year)
•Master of Arts in Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Punjabi, Political Science, Philosophy, Public Administration, History & Economics (2 Year) Part-I/II
•M.Sc. in Mathematics & Geography (2 Year) Part- I/II
•Master of Commerce (2 Year) Part- I/II

(B) Professional Courses

•Certificate Course in Computer Application (1 Year)
•Diploma in Library & Information Science (1 Year)
•Bachelor of Library & Information Science ( 1 Year)
•Bachelor of Computer Applications (3 Year) Part-I/II/III
•Bachelor of Information and Management (3 Year) Part- I/II/III
•P.G. Diploma in Export Marketing Management (1 Year)
•P.G. Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication (1 Year)
•P.G. Diploma in Environmental Education (1 Year)
•P.G. Diploma in Computer Applications ( 1 Year)
•Master of Library & Information Science (1 Year)
•Master of Arts in Mass Communication (2 Year) Part- I/II
•Master of Computer Applications (3 Year) Part- I/II/III
•M.Sc. Computer Science (Software) Part- I/II
•Master of Business Administration (3 Year) Part- I/II/III
•M.B.A. (Hospitality Management) (3 Year) Part- I/II/III
•LL.M. (2 Year) Part- I/II
•B.Ed. (2 Year) Part- II (Only for those students who are already enrolled in Part-I with the Directorate during the session 2009-10 and have completed the 1st Year of B.Ed successfully.)
•Master of Arts in Education (2 Year) Part- I/II
•Master of Arts in Environmental Education (2 Year) Part- I/II

(C) Lateral Entry Courses

•M.A. Mass Communication (2 Year) Part- II
•M.A. Environmental Education (2 Year) Part- II
•Master of Computer Applications (3 Year) Part- II
•Master of Computer Applications (3 Year) Part- III
•M.Sc. Computer Science (Software) (2 Year) Part- II
•M.B.A. (3 Year) Part- III
•M.B.A. (Hospitality Management) (3 Year) Part- II
•M.B.A. (Hospitality Management) (3 Year) Part- III

Last date for receipt of Admission Form complete in all respects without late fee for all the courses in 17.09.2010

Prospectus with Admission Form and other details please visit website: www.kukinfo.com, www.kuk.ac.in

 

No comments: