Wednesday, December 5, 2012

SRM UNIVERSITY ADMISSION NOTIFICATION 2013-2014




SRM UNIVERSITY
(Under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956)

ADMISSIONS 2013

SRM EMPOWRING THE GENERATION AHEAD

Admission 2013
India and International
·         Engineering
·         Management
·         Medicine & Health Sciences
·         Science & Humanities


To get to know the admission procedure to any one of the four faculties:
·         Click here for Engineering and Technology
·         Click here for Management
·         Click here for Medicine and Health Sciences
·         Click here for Science & Humanities


ENGINEERING
B.Tech- Aerospace I Automobile I Biomformatics I Biomedical I Biotechnology I Chemical I Civil I Computer Science I Electronics & Communication I Electrical & Electronics I Electronics & Instrumentation l Genetic I Information Technology I Information & Telecommunication I Instrumentation & Control I Mechanical I Mechatronics I Nanotechnology I Software B.Des - Interior Design I B.Arch - Bachelor of Architecture
M.Tech - Biomedical I Biotechnology I Biomformatics I Chemical I Cloud computing I Communication Systems I Computer Aided design I Computer Integrated Manufacturing l Computer Science I Construction Engineering & Management I Database Systems I Electronics & Control I Embedded System Technology I Environmental I Food and Nutritional Biotechnology I Food Safety and Quality Management I Genetic I Geo Technical I Information Technology I Information Security and Computer Forensics I Knowledge I Multimedia Technology I Nanotechnology I Power Electronics & Drives I Power Systems I Remote Sensing & GIS I Robotics I Software I Solar Energy I Structural I Telecommunication Networks I VLSI Design I Water Resources & Management I Operation Management and Learn ERP I Solar Photovoltaic.
M.Arch - Architectural Design I MCA

MANAGEMENT B.B.A I M.B.A I PGPM I PGPRM

MEDICINE & HEALTH SCIENCES
BDS I B.Sc Nursing I BPT I BOT I B.Pharm I BASLPI B.Optom I B.Sc Radiology & Imaging Technology I B.Sc Renal Dialysis I B.Sc MLTI Pharm.D I BMRS I PB.B.Sc Nursing I Diploma - Optometry I Medical Laboratory Technology I Medical Record Science

SCIENCE & HUMANITIES B.Sc - Biotechnology I Computer Science I Information Technology I Hotel & Catering Management I Flim Technology I Mathematics I Physics I Chemistry IBCAIBA - Journalism & Mass Communication I B.Com - General I Corporate Secretaryship I Accounting & Finance I Information System & Management ! B.Ed ! Diploma • Hotel Management I Teacher Education I Film Acting I M.A -Political Science I Public Administration I International Relations I Journalism & Mass Communication I M.Sc - Biotechnology I Information Technology I Hotel & Catering Management I Visual Communication I Mathematics I Physics I Chemistry I M.Ed : PG Diploma-Journalism Ph.D in all disciplines

Separate admission notification will be issued for
MBBS ! MDS I MD I MS I DM I M.Ch I MOT MPT I M.Pharm I M.Sc Nursing IMPHI MBA -MPH (Dual Degree) I MBA - Ptiarma
- M.Sc in Medical Anatomy, Medical t Physiology, Medical Biochemistry. Medical I Microbiology, Biostatistics and Epidemiology.

Contact: The Director. Admissions,
SRM University. SRM Nagar, Kattankutathur-603 203. Kancheepuram dist. Chennai Area, Tamilnadu. India. E-mail: directoradmissions62srniuniy.ac.in. Ph: 044-27455510.47437500.27417400. Fax: 044-27453622.
Delhi: NCR Campus: Delhi Meerut Road, Modi Nagar. Ghaziabad. Uttar Pradesh - 201 204. Ph: +91 1232-234301. +91 1232-234304. Fax:*91 1232-234308.309
Corporate Oltice: v.- , „ No.1 Jawaharlat Nehru Salai,  (100teetRoad).Vadapalani Chennai
 Ph: +91 44 43969999. 43969975. • Fax; (91 44 23624778

WHAT SETS SRM APART
Ranking: The Ministry ot Human Resource Development. Department ot Higher Education. Government ot India has placed SRM University in Category 'A'. ZEE TV - ONA rank SRM University as India's No.1 Multiple Streams Private University 2012.
Accreditation: The University has been accredited Dy NAAC. B.Tech In ECE. EEE. Civil & Mechanical programs ot Kattankuiathur campus have been accredited by Engineering Accreditation Commission and the Information Technology program of Kattankuiathur campus has been accredited Dy the Computing Accreditation Commission ot ABET, USA.
Placement Record: 321S students of 2012 oaten of SRM University were recruited by TCS. Accenture and Wipro within 10 days. About 175 top companies recruit our students every year.
Nano - Satellite: SRM is the first private university in the Country to have launched a Nano Satellite with the ground station in campus, by the students in October 2011. Student of SRM University won green Airplane design award Ot NASA. USA.

Semester Abroad Program: SRM has sponsored over 400 students to MiT. Harvard, Cornell. Carnegie. Madison. UC ::avis. V.'a'^vic ■; jrU dthe-s

Scholarships: {1) Waiver of 50% on turbon lee for students scoring > 95% in 12th Std {2) founder Scholarship with 100% waiver of tutlon Fee. Hostel and Food charges topped up with Rs. 1000 per month stipend tor toppers in SRMEE. IITJEE. AIEEE. Higher Secondary In State Board and toppers in each District of Tamil Nadu Stale. National & International level sports persons and differently-abled students. For eligibility and others details visit www.scmuniv.ae. In.

Loans: On the spot sanction of educational loans by banks at the time ot counseling.

HOW TO APPLY: (1) Buy Application paying cash of Rs. 900/- from the sales outlet' {2) Download application from www.stmuniv.ac.in (3) Apply online (4) Write to Director. Admissions (address given below) with a DD of Rs. 900/-favourlng SRMIST payable at Chennai.
ALL THE FILLED IN APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SENT TO THE DIRECTOR. ADMISSION.

-AVAILABLITV OF APPLICATION FORMS: At lead branches ot Axis Bank. City Union Bank. Indian Bank, Karur Vysya Bank. State Bank of India and Post Offices. Also at Kattankuiathur. Ramapuram. Vadapalani. Tiruchlrapalh In Tamil Nadu and Delhi Modlnagar Campuses. For mote details Visit www.srmunlv.ac. In TESTCENTRES:
1) Paper- Pencil exam: 93 ones across India 2) Online exam: 46 cities across India.

ELIGIBILITY: ENGINEERING (tor counseling admission) B.Tech: A pass m 10*2 or its equivalent and (a) For all programs: Minimum 70% aggregate in mathematics, physics & chemistry (b) For biotechnology, biomformatics. biomedical engineering and genetic engineering: Minimum 70% aggregate in maths / biology, physics and chemistry.
B. Des.: A pass in 10-2 or its equivalent with a minimum total aggregate of 70%.
B.Arch.: (a) A pass In 10-2 or Its equivalent having a minimum total aggregate ot 70% with English and Mathematics as sub|ects ot study or 10*3 Diploma (Any Stream) recognized by Central/State Government with 70% aggregate marks.
(b) A pass In National Aptitude test m Architecture (NATA)
conducted by the Council ot Architecture.

ALL OTHER PROGRAMS: A pass with minimum aggregate
of 60% in the qualifying examinations.

INTERNATIONAL / NRI STUDENTS: To apply online or
download application form. visit http://www.srmuniv.ac.in/

CAMPUSES:
Chennai: Kattankuiathur. Ramapuram. Vadaplanl Tlruchlrapalll in Tamil Nadu Delhi: NCR Campus - Modmagar

IMPORTANT DATES:
Last date tor receipt of Applications: 15th March 2013.

ENTRANCE EXAMINATION:
1. Paper - Pencil exam – 20th April 2013 FN
2. Online Exam: 20' April 2013, FN & AN 21st April 2013. FN & AN

For programs In Science & Humanities: Entrance Exam is not required.

Visit http://www.srmuniv.ac.in/ for courses offered in different campuses.

No comments: