Thursday, May 28, 2015

KERALA INSTITUTE OF TOURISM AND TRAVEL STUDIES KITTS BBA (Tourism Management) Admission Notice 2015

KERALA INSTITUTE OF TOURISM AND TRAVEL STUDIES
Thycaud, Trivandrum – 695014 Tel +91-471-2329468, 2339178



YOUR FUTURE STARTS HERE.
Admissions open for BBA (Tourism Management)
BBA (Tourism Management) Eligibility Minimum of 45% marks in plus two examination
(Government-prescribed concession applicable for SC/ST students) I Good communication and personality Application Procedure Apply online at www.keralauniversity.ac.in
Number of Sanctioned Seats: 40


About KITTS
i Approved by AlCTE I Affiliated to University of K Vice-President of affiliate members of UWWTO Ask I Affiliated member and depository library of UNV Agents Association of India (TAAl). Indian Assocta* (IAT0), KTM society, etc. I Authorised learning centre of IATA I A member of The International Ecotounsm Society (TIES) I Modal agency for skill development programme m tourism and hospitality I Approved consultant of the State Planning Board I Soda' agency 'or implementing Responsible Tounsm |n Kerala I Kerala chapter for ICRT


For MBA Applicants, apply online at  http://kittsedu.org/

MBA
Date of Group Discussion and Personal Interview for MBA (Travel and Tourism)- 30 May 2015.10 am

Kerala Institute of Tounsm and Travel Studies (An autonomous institute of the Govt of Kerala] Residency Compound. Thycaud. Tnvandrum Ph:04?l-23391?8. 23P9468 www krttsedu.onj

KITTS

No comments: