APPROVED BY DISTANCE EDUCATION COUNCIL, NEW DELHI
ADMISSION NOTIFICATION 2009 – 2010
Admission Notification (CDE) 2009-10
Candidates from all over India will be admitted without age and area restriction and without any entrance test [Except for MBA & MCA] provided they fulfill the requisite conditions of eligibility to various courses as detailed below.
COURSES AND ELIGIBILITY:
1.M.B.A. (year-wise, 3 years)
Master of Business Administration
Qualifying Marks in ICET-2009.
2.M.C.A.(year-wise, 3 years)
Master of Computer Applications
Qualifying Marks in ICET-2009.3. M.A. (English / Hindi / Telugu / Sanskrit / Urdu) Study of subject concerned at the U.G. level.
4.M.A. (Economics / Pol. Science / History) Graduate with subject concerned at UG level.
5.M.A. (Public Personnel Management/Philosophy / Sociology) Any Graduate.
6.M.A. (Psychology) Graduate who studied Psychology at UG/PG/ Diploma level.
7. M.Com. Pass in B.Com.
8. M.Sc. (Mathematics) A pass in B.Sc. / B.E. / B.Tech. and studied Mathematics or a pass in PG Diploma in Maths.
9. M.Sc. (Statistics) Graduate studied Mathematics / Statistics at UG level.
10.B.A. (Languages) – Telugu Dip. in Oriental Language / Pre-Degree Course with English as one of the subjects OR 10+2 equivalent.
11.B.A. Intermediate Pass or 10+2 or any equivalent examination
12.B.A. Mathematics & Statistics
Intermediate Pass or 10+2 or any equivalent examination and studied Mathematics OR Statistics at 10+2 Level.
13.B.Com. Pass in Intermediate or 10+2 or any equivalent examination
PG DIPLOMAS (ONE YEAR)
14. P.G. Diploma in MathematicsGraduate of any faculty. (3-years)
15. P.G. Diploma in English Language TeachingGraduate of any faculty. (3-years)
16. P.G. Diploma in Business ManagementGraduate of any faculty. (3-years)
17. P.G. Diploma in BioinformaticsB.Sc./ B.Sc.(Ag.)/B. Pharmacy / BVSc./ MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS/ BE / B.Tech./ M.Sc. / Ph.D. etc. with 50% of marks. 18. P.G. Diploma in Computer Applications (One year of two semesters) Graduate of any faculty. (3-years) 19. Modular Certificate Courses -- Intermediate pass (365 days rolling admissions)
Prospectus-cum-Application form can be had from15th July, 2009. Those desirous of obtaining the Prospectus-cum-Application form
by post must send a Demand Draft for Rs. 150/- in favour of the Director, PGRRCDE, OU. drawn from any nationalized Banks and payable at
Hyderabad along with a self addressed envelope of 11" x 5" size. The Course, name and address of the candidate should be written on the
back side of the Demand Draft. The Prospectus-cum-Application form in person can also be obtained by submitting a DD for Rs.100/-, at
Sales counter or SBH Extension counter at PGRRCDE, the University Press & Publications, OU; Andhra Bank, Vidyanagar; Canara Bank,
Mettuguda, Indian Bank, Shivam Road, New Nallakunta, State Bank of Hyderabad branches at Nizamabad, Nalgonda, Mahabubnagar, and
also from Coordinator, Girraj Govt. College, Nizamabad and Nagarjuna Govt. Degree College, Nalgonda.
Last Date for Submission of the Application Form (Courses Without late fee / With a maximum late fee of Rs.250/-)
M.B.A. / M.C.A. 10th September 10th November
M.A. / M.Com / M.Sc / P.G. Diplomas 10th October 10th December
B.A. (Lang) / B.A. / B.Com. 18th October 18th December
P.G. Diploma in Computer Applications 10th September 10th October (with a maximum late fee of Rs.150/-)
P.G. Diploma in Bioinformatics 15th August 15th September (with a late of Rs.100/-)