VIT Master's Entrance Examination [VITMEE-2010]
Will be held on 6th June 2010 (Sunday)
Candidates with valid GATE percentile of 90 and above are exempted from VITMEE but need to apply
Master of Computer Applications (MCA) & MTech in
Vellore and proposed Chennai Campus
• Automotive Engineering (in association with Automotive Research Association of India, Pune) (First year of study at VIT University, Vellore and Second year at ARAI, Pune)
• Automotive Electronics
• Computer Science & Engineering
• Power Electronics & Drives
• Energy & Environmental Engineering
• Sensor System Technology
• Information Technology (Networking)
• Structural Engineering
• VLSI Design
Scholarships and Assistantships for qualified students
1. 100% tuition fee waiver to GATE top scorers. In addition, a total sum of Rs 1, 68,000/- will be awarded as stipend (paid on monthly basis) for 2 years.
2. A total sum of Rs 1, 70,000/- will be paid as stipend and contingency (monthly and annual basis) for candidates with high GATE scores for MTech. Nanotechnology under the DST-Nanotechnology initiative programme,
3. A stipend of 4800 Euros (Approx Rs 2.5 lakhs) will be paid during the 2nd year of study at UAS Karlsruhe, Germany (under DAAD fellowship) for MTech, Sensor System Technology, This is given to the top GATE or VITMEE scorers.
4. On-Campus recruitment by Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Google, Bank of America, CISCO systems & Deloitte.
VITMEE Centres: Bangalore, Bhopal, Chennai, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Koikata, Lucknow, Madurai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Pune, Vellore and Vijayawada
How To Apply:
Application form can be obtained,
From the designated branches of GPO / HPO's on cash payment of Rs 900/-. (Details of branches where applications will be sold is available at www.vit.ac.in (or)
by sending a Demand Draft for Rs 900/- drawn in favour of "VIT University", payable at Vellore, to the Admissions Officer with a request letter containing full address of the applicant (or)
by handing over a DD for Rs 900/- in person at VIT University, Vellore (or) at the Chennai Administrative Office.
Last date for issue / submission of applications May 25, 2010(Tuesday)
For eligibility and admission details,
visit their website: www.vit.ac.in or contact:
VIT University, Vellore - 632 014, Tamil Nadu, India.
New No. 6, (Old No, W-73), Second Street
Phone: +91-416 - 220 2168 / 220 2157
Chennai Administrative Office
Anna Nagar (Opp Towers Club), Chennai - 600 040,
Fax: +91-416 - 224 5544, 224 0411; Phone: +91-44-4201 6555, 6548 0555
Fax: +91-44-2622 2555