(Associated with Carnegie Mellon University, U. S. A.)
SSN SASE Admissions 2009-10 batch
ADMISSION - 2009
Master of Science in Information Technology – Software Engineering
Minimum 60% score in graduate or post graduate degree in engineering or MCA
Valid GRE score on or before February 15, 2009
Valid TOEFL score on or before February 15, 2009
Industrial experience is preferred
Those in the final semester can also apply
How to Apply:
Last Date to receive completed applications January 28, 2009
C-GAT Admission Test Date February 2, 2009 at Chennai
All the applications will be evaluated based on academic performance, TOEFL and GRE scores, recommendation letters, statement of purpose, work experience, etc.
All those who meet the minimum criteria for selection will be sent hall ticket for C-GAT which is to be held in Chennai, Delhi, and Mumbai.
Shortlisted candidates from C-GAT performance will be called for first round of interviews at the respective test centers to be conducted by SSN SASE faculty.
Further shortlisted candidates will be called for a joint interview by SSN SASE and Carnegie Mellon faculty members at Chennai.
Successful candidates will be offered admission letter by Carnegie Mellon University.
• Complete the form in all respects and attach necessary supplementary materials
• Scan the completed form along with the supplementary materials and make a single PDF file. Mail that PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Send the hard copy of the completed form along with supplementary materials and a crossed Demand Draft (DD) for Rs. 1500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred Only) in favour of SSN School of Advanced Software Engineering payable at Chennai, to the following address:
SSN School of Advanced Software Engineering
New # 211, V. M. Street, Mylapore, Chennai 600004
Telefax: +91 44 27475063 / 64 / 65 Ext. 271 Fax Ext. 230
Mobile: +91 94441 92269
Download the application for SSN SASE admissions - 2009.
Your completed application form has to include the following for consideration:
1. Demand Draft for Rs. 1500/-
2. A copy of all academic records (transcripts) from X standard to maximum educational qualification attained.
3. Resume giving details of academic achievements and work experience
4. Statement of Purpose
5. 2 letters of recommendations either from your College/University authorities or from your current employers.
6. A copy of TOEFL score sheet
7. A copy of GRE score sheet
8. PDF application mailed to email@example.com
9. 2 passport size photographs with full name on the back of the photographs for sending the hall ticket.
Note: Attach a separate resume covering sections 3, 4, and 5. Attach a separate sheet for section 6.