Jnana Sahyadri, Shankaraghatta - 577451.
PG, PGD, Certificate Courses, Admissions 2011-2012
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the Post Graduate, Post Graduate Diploma and Certificate courses in Kuvempu University for the academic year 2011-12. These courses are offered in the Post Graduate Department of Studies & Research under Choice Based Credit System (CBCS).
Jnana Sahyadri, Shankaraghatta:
1. MA: Kannada, English, Hindi, History& Archaeology , Economics , Political Science , Sociology, Journalism & Mass Communication and Master of Social Work.
2. MSc: Physics, Electronics, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Biochemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science, Library & Information Science , Applied Zoology, Applied Botany, Bio-technology, Microbiology, Bio-informatics, Wild life Management, Earth Science and Resource Management , Master of Remote Sensing Applications, Water Management & Water Harvesting, Environmental Science
3. MSc: Clinical Psychology
4. MTech: Nano Science & Technology
5. MCA (Master of Computer Applications)
6. MCom (Master of Commerce)
7. MBFI (Master of Banking Finance & Insurance)
8. MBA (Master of Business Administration)
9. MTA (Master of Tourism Administration)
10. MEd (Master of Education)
11. MPEd (Master of Physical Education)
12. BPEd (Bachelor of Physical Education)
13. LLM Business Law
14. PG Diploma and Certificate Courses: Yoga, Archeology and Museology, Medicinal Plants, Industrial Chemical Quality Control, Industrial Bioanalytical Techniques, VLSI Design, Digital Signal Processing & Applications, Hardware Maintenance, Software Engineering, Computer Networking, Certificate & Diploma Course on Disaster Management in Collaboration with Home Guard & Civil Defense Academy and Comparative Study of Culture.
PG Centre, Kadur
1 MA Economics
2 MBA (Master of Business Administration)
3 MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Sahyadri Arts & Commerce College , Shimoga
1 MA Urdu, Sanskrit, Economics, Political Science
2 MBA Master of Business Administration
3 MCom Master of Commerce
Sahyadri Science College , Shimoga
1 MSc Applied Chemistry (Five Years Integrated Course), Chemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Industrial Chemistry
Eligibility conditions, details of courses, entrance test, fee structure and all other relevant information can be obtained from the website http://www.kuvempu.ac.in
The fee prescribed for prospectus is Rs.250/-(Rs.150/- for SC / ST / Cat-1 on production of proof of category), for the first copy, and Rs. 50/- for additional applications. A candidate is permitted to obtain only two additional applications on payment of the prescribed fee.
Candidates seeking admission to MBFI, MSc Library & Information Science / MSW / MA (Journalism & Mass Communication), MBA / MCA / MSc (Clinical Psychology), MPEd & BPEd courses are required to enclose a DD of Rs.200-00 (general category) and Rs.100-00 (SC / ST / Cat-I), towards the conduct of entrance test, drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, Kuvempu University, Shankaraghatta.
Application forms and prospectus are issued from the following Centers:
Kuvempu University Employees Credit Co-operative Society, Jnana Sahyadri, Shankaraghatta, Office of the Principal, Sahyadri Science College, Shimoga / The Director, P.G. centre, Kadur, on payment of the prescribed fee.
The application form with Prospectus can also be obtained by post by sending a DD (money order / postal order / cheque etc., are not accepted) for the prescribed fee in favour of The Finance Officer, Kuvempu University payable at SBM Shankaraghatta / SBI Shankaraghatta along with a self-addressed envelope (22cm x 30cm) duly affixing postal stamps worth Rs. 125-00 addressed to the Deputy Registrar (Academic), Kuvempu University, Jnana Sahyadri, Shankaraghatta - 577451. Such candidates, should send their filled in application along with DD of Rs.250-00,(SC / ST / Cat-1 Rs.150/-).
Application form duly filled along with all relevant enclosures should reach the concerned Department on or before 25-07-2011 by 5.30 pm (in the case of Foreign Nationals and Kashmiri migrants, on or before 16-08-2011)
For further details, visit the website: http://www.kuvempu.ac.in