COURSES AND ELIGIBILITY:
1. Kannada 2. English 3. Hindi 4. Sanskrit 5. Urdu 6. Economics 7. Political Science 8. Sociology 9. History & Archaeology 10. Education
Candidate who has passed examination of B. A. or B.Sc. or B.Com., B.B.M., B.B.A. or B.Ed./ B.Tech. / B.Sc. Agri. / B.Sc. Home Sc. degree of this University or an examination of any other University recognised as equivalent thereto and passed the examination concerned are eligible to register his / her name for M.A./ M.Com.
12. Mathematics 13. Chemistry 14. Physics 15. Botany 16. Zoology 17. Environmental Science 18. Biotechnology
19. Applied Chemistry
Candidate who has passed examination of B.Sc. or B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. Agri. / B.Sc. Home Sc. or any degree in Science of this University or a degree of any other University recognised as equivalent thereto and passed the examination concerned are eligible to register his / her name for M.Sc.
21. LL.M. (Business Law)
Candidate who has completed LL.B./B.L. from this University or any other University, recognised by UGC is eligible for admission to LL.M. course.
22. Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Any Candidate who has passed the three year degree examination of Kuvempu University or any professional degree of Kuvempu University or other university is eligible for admission to MBA
1. B.A. (14 Different combinations) 2. B.Com. 3. B.B.M. 4. B.Sc. (P.M.C. & C.B.Z.) 5. Bachelor of Library & Information Science (One Year)
Admissions for UG courses (B.A./B.Com./B.B.M./B.Sc.) are on the basis of both students having passed Pre-University or 12th Standard and through Open University System in which eligibility criteria is 18 years and passing the bridge course. For B.Sc. candidates should have completed Science PUC or 10+2 or equivalent course.
P.G. Diploma in
1. Kannada Computer 2. Kannada Journalism 3. Translation Studies 4. Functional Hindi 5. Financial Institutions and Markets 6. Business Administration 7. Human Resources Management 8. Marketing Management 9. Sports Management 10.Genetics 11. Intellectual Property Rights 12. Chemical Quality Control
13. Diploma in Panchayat Raj
The Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained from the Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Kuvempu University, Shankaraghatta - 577 451, either by post or in person or from the Approved Study Centres on payment of Rs.150/- through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of 'Finance Officer, Kuvempu University, payable at State Bank of Mysore, B.R. Project / Shimoga'.
Application forms can also be downloaded from the website link: http://www.kuvempuuniversitydde.org/pdf/Admissions/2010-11/1-ApplicationForm-OMRSheet.pdf
Candidates applying by downloading application forms from the website have to add Rupees 150/- (towards application form fee) to the Course Fee and pay it through a Bank using the Challan Form or obtain a Demand Draft drawn in favour of 'Finance Officer, Kuvempu University, payable at State Bank of Mysore, B.R. Project / Shimoga', issued from any one of the following Banks (1) State Bank of India. (2) State Bank of Mysore or preferably from any Nationalised Bank.
Candidates have to send the filled up Application to the Director, DDE, Kuvempu University Jnana Sahyadri, Shankaraghatta - 577 451, Shimoga District, Karnataka along with the DD towards the Course Fee & relavant documents.
Last date for submission of application is 15-11-2010 and with a fine of Rs.100/- upto 15-12-2010.
For further details, logon to the website link: http://www.kuvempuuniversitydde.org/pdf/Notification/AdmNotification10-11.pdf