1. Fellowships (Junior Research Fellowship, Post- Doctoral Fellowship, Senior Academic Fellowship, National Fellowship and Fellowship for Foreign Nationals).
2. Research Projects
3. Contingency (Study-cum-Travel) Grant to M.Phil, Ph.D scholars and Independent scholars.
4. Grants for Foreign Travel and Maintenance Aboard and for visit of Foreign Scholars
5. International collaboration: Participation in seminars/Conferences/Data collection aboard; visits under different Cultural Exchange Programmes (CEPs).
6. Publication Subsidy to Ph.D thesis, Journals, Seminar Proceedings and Independent works.
7. Seminars/Workshops, Conferences of Professional Organizations of Historians
Publication and application forms are available from ICHR Office on payment of Rs.10/- (Rupees Ten Only).
Applications can also be downloaded from the website link:
All applications are to be addressed to Member Secretary, ICHR 35, Ferozeshah Road New Delhi - 110 001.
Last date for submission of application is expected to be October 31st, 2010.
Further details can be obtained from the website link: http://www.ichrindia.org/