Co-Bank Towers, 1st Floor, Vikas Bhavan P.O., Thiruvananthapuram - 695 033
Phone : 0471 2316236, 2316204, Fax : 0471 2310049
E-mail : email@example.com
MBA admission 2009-2011
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) under CAPE announces a two year, full-time MBA programme for the academic year 2009- 2010. The institute is affiliated to Kerala University and has obtained AICTE approval for the MBA programme.
The MBA programme of IMT prepares the youth with skills, knowledge and strategic perspectives essential to business leadership anywhere in the world. The programme has been designed to provide a portfolio of strong functional skills as well as the ability to apply, adapt and integrate these skills to different management settings. While the curriculum provides a rigorous foundation in traditional management disciplines, the educational process, with its emphasis on new strategy and managerial skills, develops the skills for problem solving, decision making,leadership of complex organizations and also contains various industrial interactive programmes.
Eligibility : Graduates in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (Pass for SC/ST) are eligible to apply.
How to Apply :Candidates can apply for admission online at the CAPE website (www.capekerala.org). The candidates should take a printout of the filled up application form from the website after online registration.
Alternatively, they can obtain hard copies of the application and prospectus from the office of the Institute of Management and Technology (College of Engg. & Management Campus, Vadakkal, Alappuzha) and submit the filled up application at the same office.
* There shall be no application fee
* The last date for submission of application is September 20, 2009
1. Applicants registering online should take the printout(Paper size - A4) of the application form and admit card.
2. Candidates submitting hard copies of the application should sign the application.
3. Candidates who register online should bring downloaded copies of their application when they come for test, GD and interview.
4. All candidates should bring their ADMIT CARD (with their photo affixed) when they come for test, GD and interview.
Click here for Prospectus
Click here to apply online