B.L.D.E. University invites Application for Admission will be made in accordance with admission policy of BLDE University which have been framed as per the guidelines of MCI and UGC. The application can be downloaded from the website: Examination Centers: Ahmedabad, Indore, Raipur, Ranchi, Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Tirupati, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai and Trivandrum. Date of Entrance Test: 23 Date to receive Applications: 17 BLDEU-UGET-2010 applications will be available from 1
(Declared vide notification No. F.9-37/2007-U.3 (A) Dated. 29-2-2008 of the MHRD, GOI under Section 3 of the UGC Act,1956)
The Constituent College
SHRI. B. M. PATIL MEDICAL COLLEGE, HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTRE
Recognised by the Medical Council of India, New Delhi.
Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus, Sholapur Road, BIJAPUR-586103 (Karnataka)
Ph: 08352-264030, 262541, 262770-Extn-2313,2328 Fax: 08352-263303,
Website: www.bldeuniversity.org E-mail:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those candidates who would satisfy or are likely to satisfy the following relevant eligibility requirements for admission to MBBS course will be considered eligible to appear for the UGET (BLDEU-UGET-2010) and subsequently for admission to the course.
1. The candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2010.
2. Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination which is 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination.
3. The last two years of study should have comprised of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) subjects with English as a compulsory subject. The candidates must have passed these subjects individually.
4. As per the requisitions of statutory bodies as laid out in the Regulations on Graduate Medical Education-1997 of Medical Council of India and the amendments there of, the minimum percentage of marks for Admission to Under Graduate Courses shall be 50% for candidates belonging to General Category, 45% for candidates with locomotor disability of lower limbs ( as certified by competent issuing authority) and 40 percent for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward classes (as declared by the Government of Karnataka from time to time)
5. Candidates who are likely to appear or who have appeared for qualifying examination i.e. PUC-II/ 10+2/HSC or equivalent but whose results have not been declared will also be BLDEU-UGET-2010 considered to appear for BLDEU–UGET-2010, provided they have appeared for above mentioned subjects at the said examination.
6. Foreign/PIO/NRI students need not appear for BLDEU-UGET-2010. Their admission will be based on qualifying examination marks.
Change of category status like SC, ST, Karnataka OBC, or locomotor disability will not be entertained during the process. As such students are cautioned to declare their status while filling the application.
If the candidate is unable to satisfy the requirements for status of SC, ST or Karnataka OBC or locomotor disability he/she will be considered under general category.
a. Ensure that
i) The Demand Draft/at par cheque for Rs.1, 500/- is drawn in favour of "The Registrar, BLDE University"
ii) Ensure that the D.D is payable at Bijapur, Karnataka State.
Incomplete / incorrect applications are liable to be rejected without prior notice to the candidate.
The application form is said to be complete only if it is enclosed with all the documents mentioned below and after verification of the same submitted in person / speed post / courier: to The Registrar, BLDE University, Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus, Sholapur Road, Bijapur - 586103, Karnataka State, India
Last day to download the Application Form: May 11, 2010
Last date to receive the Application forms by Post: May 17, 2010, 5.00 pm
Downloading of TAT card from University website May 1, 2010 onwards
BLDEU – UGET – 2010 Entrance Test: May 23, 2010 Sunday (10.00 AM to 1.00 PM)
B.L.D.E. University invites Application forALL INDIA UNDER GRADUATE MEDICAL ENTRANCE TEST – 2010 (BLDEU-UGET-2010) from eligible Candidates at SHRI. B. M. PATIL MEDICAL COLLEGE, HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE, BIJAPUR the constituent college situated at the University campus.
Admission will be made in accordance with admission policy of BLDE University which have been framed as per the guidelines of MCI and UGC.
The application can be downloaded from the website:www.bldeuniversity.org
Examination Centers:Bijapur, Hubli, Bangalore, Jammu, New Delhi, Chandigarh, Amritsar, Jaipur,
Ahmedabad, Indore, Raipur, Ranchi, Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Vijayawada,
Tirupati, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai and Trivandrum.
Date of Entrance Test: 23rd May 2010, Last Date to download the applications: 11th May, 2010, Last
Date to receive Applications: 17th May, 2010. For details log on to our website www.bldeuniversity.org
BLDEU-UGET-2010 applications will be available from 1st March, 2010.