UP Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare association
UP Combined Medical Entrance Test 2010 (UPCMET 2010)
For MBBS admission - 2010
UP Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare association is conducting FIFTH (from 2006) UP Combined Medical Entrance Test (UPCMET)-2010 as per the directions of Hon'ble High Court for admission to MBBS 1st Year for academic year 2010-2011 in Non-Minority Unaided Medical Colleges of Uttar Pradesh.
UP Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association is a consortium of Unaided Non Minority Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh formed under the directions of the Hon'ble Supreme Court judgement in Islamic Academy of Education Vs. State of Karnataka.
The Association has been registered under the Societies Registration Act (Act No. 21 of 1860), Registration No. 346/2006/07 dated 20. 07. 2006. The Association is an authority to conduct Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test "UPCMET" for admission in the First Year of MBBS course of the member colleges.
Eligibility to appear in UPCMET-2010
1. Educational Qualification as per the MCI norms.
2. 17 years of age and not crossed 25 years as on 31st December, 2010
3. Reservation as per Govt. order applicable at the time.
How To Apply:
Availability of Forms: Forms will be available through the following modes:
1. Cash Counter of the Participating Member Institutions on Payment of Rs 1000/- in cash upto 20th April 2010.
2. By post from Co-ordinator UPCMET-2010, First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, Bareilly - 243001 (UP) on sending DD of Rs 1050/- along with 2 Stickers of the Postal Address on which form is to be Sent.
3. On Cash Payment of Rs 1000/- from Branches of Oriental Bank of Commerce as Mentioned on the Website.
Venue of Exam: At 14 major cities of UP along with other state capitals.
Sale of Information Brochure 18 Feb 2010 (Thursday)
Last date of Submission 30 Apr 2010 (Friday)
Fax No.: 0581-2582552
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org