Candidates having a pass in in all the subjects in the qualifying degree courses along with TANCET2010 or valid GATE-2010 or valid GATE-B 2010 are eligible to apply.
Application forms can be obtained in person from the following centers of Anna University on payment of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- in case of SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu) towards application fee, by cash/demand draft drawn in favour of " The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Common Admissions, Anna University Chennai" payable at Chennai:
1. Examination Centre, Anna University, Chennai
2. Govt. College of Technology, Coimbatore
3. Muthaiya Polytechnic, Chidambaram,
4. PSNA College of Engineering & Technology, Dindigul,
5. Institute of Road and Transport Technology, Erode,
6. Alagappa College of Engg.& Technology, Kariakudi
7. Thaigarajar College of Engineering, Madurai,
8. Govt. Polytechnic College, Nagercoil,
9. Govt. College of Engg., Salem,
10. Kunthavai Naachiyaar Govt. Arts College for Women, Thanjavur
11. Govt. College of Engineering, Tirunelveli
12. Anna University, Thiruchirappalli
13. Thanthai Periyar Govt. Institute and Technology, Vellore
14. University College of Engineering, Villupuram
15. Kamaraj College of Engg, Virudhunagar
Application forms can also be obtained by post from The Secretary, TANCA, Anna University Chennai, Chennai - 600 025 by sending a requisition letter along with a Demand Draft for Rs.600/- (Rs.350/- in case of SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu) drawn in favour of " The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Common Admissions, Anna University Chennai" payable at Chennai.
Candidates can also register through Internet by logging on to www.annauniv.edu/tanca2010 and Print out of the online application has to be attached with a Demand Draft as mentioned above while despatch to the University.