Maidan Garhi, New Delhi 110 068
• Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management(PGDFM)
• Diploma in Management (DIM)
• Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
• Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM)
• Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
•Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
Post Graduate Certificate in Oral Implantology (PGCOI), Post Graduate Certificate in Endodontics (PGCE)
2. Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU.
Candidates who have successfully cleared the entrance test for admission into Management Programme conducted by the institutions like CAT, MAT and State Level tests need not appear in OPENMAT. The cut off percentage for admission of these candidates will be decided by the university.
3. Non-graduates (10+2 or equivalent)with six years of Managerial/ supervisory/ professional experience are eligible for taking admission into Diploma in Management only after clearing the entrance test.
For Post Graduate Certificate in Oral Implantology (PGCOI), Post Graduate Certificate in Endodontics (PGCE)
Registered BDS Doctors after completion of internship.
The degree should be recognized by the Dental Council of India.
Walk in Admission (Management Programme Only)
Candidates who qualify entrance test can submit the Registration Form (Form-2) , which is available in the "Student Handbook & Prospectus" along with the hall ticket of the entrance test, to the respective Regional Centre along with the required fee on any day after the receipt of result card for admission cycle starting from July, 2011.
Availability of Student Handbook & Prospectus -
Student Handbook & Prospectus for Management Programme & Openden. Programmes - 2011 can be obtained from the Registrar (SRD), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi- 110068 and from all the Regional Centres of IGNOU whose addresses are given below, by sending a sum of Rs.550/- through a Demand Draft/IPO in favor of IGNOU payable at New Delhi/city of concerned Regional Centre or by paying Rs.500/- in cash at the respective sale counters. Please write your name and address on the back of the DD/IPO.
Application form and prospectus can also be downloaded from the university website www.ignou.ac.in and sent along with a DD / IPO for Rs.550/- in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi.
Last date for receipt of form 11 January 2011
Entrance Date13 February 2011