Dual Degree in Management of Voluntary Organizations Admissions 2012
1. MA in Mental Health
2. MA in Management of Voluntary Organizations
School of Social work, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai has invited applications for admissions to the full time Dual Degree in Management of Voluntary Organizations (1. MA in Mental Health & 2. MA in Management of Voluntary Organizations) for the academic year 2012-13.
A Post-graduate degree in Social Work or a post-graduate degree in any pertinent discipline with three years' active formal engagement in social development sector.
Application forms can be downloaded from: http://www.tiss.edu/announcement/application-form/view
The last date for receipt of completed forms at the Office of the Section Officer, School of Social Work Secretariat, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai – 400 088 by post or in person is February 15, 2012.
Following documents are to be supported with the completed applications:
• Demand Draft of a Bank for Rs. 500/- in the name of Tata Institute of Social Sciences, payable at Mumbai.
• Copy of Birth Certificate / Extract.
• Copy of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / OBC Certificate, if the applicant belongs to such category.
• Three photographs (name on the reverse).
For further details, logon to: