Applications have been invited by Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical & Dental Colleges, (AMUPMDC), Maharashtra to Common Entrance Test at national level for admission to Post-Graduate Courses; MD/MS/PG Diploma and MDS for the Unaided Private Medical & Dental Colleges in Maharashtra state affiliated to MUHS, Nashik for the Academic Year 2011-12 to be conducted on 16th January 2011 between 10 am to 1.30 pm for Medical and between 10 am to 11.30 am for Dental.
(1) MEDICAL: Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, Medicine, Preventive & Social Med, Surgery, Dermatology & Venerology, Ear, Nose & Throat
Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Obstetrics, Gynaecology, Radio-diagnosis, Radiotherapy, Biophysics, Ophthalmology, Anesthesia, Psychiatry
(2) DENTAL: General Anatomy, Human Physio & Biochem, General Medicine, General Surgery, General Patho & Bacterio, General and Dental Pharmac, Dental Materials, Oral Anatomy and Histo, Oral Pathology, Orthodontia, Pedodontia, Oral Diagnosis & Radio, Community Dentistry, Prosthetic Dentistry, Peridontia, Oral Surgery, Conservative Dentistry
1. A candidate who has passed final MBBS /BDS Examination from a recognized Medical/ Dental College included in the schedule of the Indian Medical Act 1956/ Dentist Act, 1993 and who has obtained full registration either from the Medical Council of India/ Dental Council of India or Maharashtra Medical/ Dental Council or State Medical/ Dental Council after completing one-year compulsory rotating internship will be eligible to appear for APGM/APGD CET-2011. Registration is a condition precedent for appearing at APGM/APGD CET for Post Graduate Degree or Diploma Courses.
2.The full/ permanent MCI/MMC/DCI/MDC registration is a condition precedent for appearing at APGM/APGD CET and its proof including submission of application for registration should be enclosed.
3. A candidate who has completed one year compulsory Internship or is likely to complete the same on or before 31st March 2011 can appear for APGM/APGD CET-2011.
4. Candidates likely to complete their internship on or before 31/03/2011 should submit documentary proof from their Principals/Dean of the college regarding the likely date of completion of Internship.
An applicant seeking admission to the APGM/APGD CET-2011 will be required to submit only Single Prescribed Application Form. Application Forms & Information Brochures will be available from 24th November 2010 to 24th December 2010 at AMUPMDC Office, Shreeji House, 75 Mint Road, Fort, Mumbai - 1 on payment of Rs. 500/- by DD in favour of AMUPMDC payable at Mumbai. Application Forms can also be obtained by post from AMUPMDC Office with an additional DD of Rs. 200/- for postal charges.
The last date for submission of filled-in application forms along with DD of Rs. 1,500/- to AMUPMDC Office Shreeji House, 75 Mint Road, Fort, Mumbai - 1 is 24th December 2010.
For further details, logon to the website page: http://www.amupmdc.org/Notice%20for%20PG%20CET%202011.pdf