Selection will be based on Entrance Examination, MGM -PG-CET-2011, which will be conducted on Sunday, 19th February 2011, from 2 PM to 5:00 PM, at Navi Mumbai, Aurangabad and New Delhi Centers.
1. Medicine - MD
2. Ob-Gyn - MD
3. Paediatrics - MD
4. Anaesthesia - MD
5. Pathology - MD
6. Pharmacology - MD
7. Microbiology - MD
8. Physiology - MD
9. Anatomy - MD
10. Surgery - MS
11. Ophthalmology - MS
12. Orthopedics - MS
14. Orthopedics - D.Ortho
15. Opthal. - D. Opthal
16. Paediatrics - DCH
17. Anesthesia - DA
18. Ob-Gy - DGO
19. Skin & VD - MD
20. Psychiatry - MD
21. Social & Preventive Medicine - MD
22. Chest & TB (Respiratory Medicine)
23. Biochemistry - MD
1. A candidate should have passed final MBBS Examination from a recognized Medical College or any foreign medical degree, recognized from Medical Council of India and have obtained permanent registration certificate from Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Council after completing one year compulsory rotatory Internship shall be eligible to appear in MGM-PG-CET-2011 of MGM Deemed University.
2. The candidates who are likely to complete their internship on or before 31/03/2011 are also eligible to appear in MGM-PG-CET-2011 provided they should submit documentary proof from their Principals / Dean of the college regarding the likely date of completion of internship.
3. The candidate should obtain minimum 50 percent marks MGM-PG-CET-2011 to become eligible for admission to Post-Graduate Courses.
4. Candidates who are previously registered and pursuing / completed the PG Course are not eligible for appearing at MGM-PG-CET-2011. However the candidate who has completed or pursuing PG Diploma is eligible to appear for MGM-PG-CET-2011 for PG Degree in the same subject only.
Information Brochure along with application form is available at the office of MGM Deemed University and at notified centers on payment in cash of Rs.2000/- (Rs.Two Thousand) or by D.D. for Rs. 2500/- (Rs. Two Thousand five hundred drawn in favour of "MGM University" payable at Mumbai drawn on any nationalised /scheduled bank.
Application form and information brochure can also be downloaded from the website: www.mgmuhs.com. The downloaded application should be accompanied with DD of Rs. 5500/-(Rs five thousand five hundred) including examination fee.
The examination fee for MGM-PG-CET-2011 is Rs.3000 (Rs. Three Thousand) which shall be paid by D.D. in favour of "MGM University" payable at Mumbai drawn on a nationalised / scheduled bank to be submitted with the application form.
The candidate applying for NRI category shall have to pay US $100 for form fee and US $ 250 towards processing fee.
Application form must be duly filled and signed wherever required and sent by registered post/speed post/courier to the "Competent Authority, MGM-PG-CET-2011" MGM Institute of Health Sciences, PostBox-06, MGM Educational Complex, Sector 18, Kamothe, NaviMumbai-410209.
Last date for submission of application with late fee is 10th January 2011.
For details, logon to the website link: http://www.mgmuhs.com/MGM-PG%20CET%20Brochure%202011-%2012.pdf