Courses & Eligibility:
1) D.M in Cardiology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Nephrology, Medical Oncology, Neonatology, Clinical Hematology, Hematopathology, Neuro-Radiology, Neuro-Anaesthesiology, Paediatric Neurology, Clinical Pharmacology.
For D.M. in Cardiology, Endocrinology, Nephrology, Neurology, Medical Oncology and Clinical Heamatology a candidate must possess M.D. in Medicine/Paediatrics of AIIMS or any other University recognized by the MCI.
For DM in Gastraenteroloy, a candidate must possess M.D. in Medicine of AIIMS or any other university recognized by the MCI.
For D.M. in Hematopathology, a candidate must possess M.D. in Pathology of AIIMS or any other University recognized by the MCI.
For D.M. in Neuro-Radiology, a candidate must possess M.D. in Radiodiagnosis of AIIMS or any other University recognized by the MCI.
For D.M. in Neuro-Anaesthesiology, a candidate must prossess M.D. in Anaesthesiology of AIIMS or any other University recognized by the MCI.
For D.M. in Neonatology and Paediatric Neurology, a candidates must possess M.D. in Paediatrics of AIIMS or any other University recognized by the MCI.
For DM in Clinical Pharmacology, a candidate must possess M.D. in Medicine/Pharmacology/ Pediatrics of AIIMS or any other University recognized by the MCI
2) For M.Ch in Neuro-Surgery, G.I. Surgery, Paediatric Surgery, Urology a candidate must possess M.S. degree in Surgery of AIIMS or any other University recognised by the MCI.
3) M.H.A.(Master in Hospital Administration)
For medical graduates : (a) The candidate must possess MBBS or an equivalent degree with a minimum experience of three years in a hospital in the relevant field or five years in general practice. A certificate issued by the District Magistrate in support of the general practice claimed should be enclosed with the application.
(b) The candidate should have secured at least 55% marks in aggregate in all MBBS professional examinations.
For non-medical graduates: (i) Non-medical graduate will only be considered for Sponsored seats. (ii) A candidates must possess Bachlor's Degree of a recognised University in Arts or Science or Nursing or Business Administration or Commerce or Engineering or any technical subject with at least 60% marks. (iii) A minimum experience of having held a responsible administrative position for a period of not less than seven years is essential.
4) Ph.D. in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Biostatistics, Biotechnology, Cardiac-Biochemistry, C.T.V.S., Community Medicine, Endocrinology & metabolism, Gastroenterology & HNU, Hematology, Transplant Immunology & Immunogenetics, Lab. Medicine (Microbiology), Lab. Medicine (General), Medical Oncology (IRCH), Medical Physics (IRCH), Microbiology, Neuro-Biochemistry, Neuropsycology, Neuclear Medicine, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, Obst. & Gynecology, Pathology, Paediatrics, Pediatric Surgery, Pharmacology, Physiology, Psychiatry (Clinical Psychology), Psychiatry (Addiction Psychiatry), Cardiac Radiology, Radiotherapy, Community Ophthalmology, Opthalmology, Occular Pharmacology, Reproductive Biology:
A candidate seeking admission to the course of study leading to the award of a Degree of Doctor of Philosophy must possess at least one of the following qualifications of a recognized University/Institutes:
(a) A degree of Master of Sciences or Master's degree in any subject allied to Bio Medical Sciences or Master's Degree in Nursing with at least 60% marks or Master of Surgery or Doctor of Medicine or an equivalent degree or Diplomate of the National Board of Examinations.
(b) MBBS degree with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in the professional examinations.
5) M.D./M.S. & MDS in Anaesthesiology, Dermatology & Venereology, Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Obst. & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Otorhinolaryngology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Radio Diagnosis, Radiotherapy, Surgery, Community Medicine, Phy. Med. & Rehabilitation, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Forensic Medicine, Lab. Medicine, Microbiology, Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Orthodontics, Prosthodontics, Conservative Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery:
A candidate must possess MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS courses of a University recognised by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of Indian and have obtained a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in all the MBBS/BDS professional examinations for other category including OBC category and 50% for candidate belonging to SCs/STs.
6) M.Ch. (6 years course): The candidate must possess MBBS degree and have completed the required period of one year compulsory Internship. He/She must have obtained at least 55% marks in aggregate in all the MBBS professional examinations. The eligibility criteria are same as specified for MD/MS (3 years) courses.
Candidates can submit the application online through website: www.aiimsexams.org
Application cum Examination fee of Rs.1000/- (Rs.800/- for SC/ST Candidates) are to be supported with the application. The applicant can pay the fee through a chalan in any branch of SBI.
Application form and Prospectus are also available from Asst. Controller of Examinations, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110 608 by post on request along with Demand Draft for Rs.1050/- (Rs.850/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of the Accounts Officer (EXAMS), AIIMS-PG-JAN, 2011, payable at New Delhi.
Registration Slips/Application Forms, complete in all respects, have to reach Assistant Controller (Exams), Examination Section, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Ansari Nagar, New Delhi - 1100 608 on or before 05th October 2010.
For further details, visit the website: www.aiimsexams.org