Ratapur Chowk, Rae Bareli - 229 316, (U.P.)
Phone No.: 0535-2002593, 2704243/44, Fax: 0535-2211888, 2217456,
MBA Admissions 2012-2014
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Rae Bareli has invited applications for admission to MBA Course of Academic Session 2012-14
Eligibility Criteria for MBA 2012-14:
The candidates must have:
1. Minimum 60% in aggregate (55% for SC / ST) in Class 10, Class 12. (Copies of passing certificates and Mark-sheets to be attached with the Application Receipt)
2. Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering / Technology (4 years duration course after 10+2) with 65% marks or C.P.I. of 7.0. Mathematics must be one of the subjects in 10+2. Bachelors Degree must have AICTE recognition. (Photocopy of degree or provisional degree and Mark-sheets of all semesters / years to be attached with the Application Receipt)
3. Qualification either in CAT 2011, or GMAT (After June 2011) (Copy of Admit Card to be attached along with the Application Receipt)
4. Applicants fulfilling the above criteria will be shortlisted based on merit for selection process which will comprise of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Companies can also sponsor their employees for the above mentioned MBA programme.
Eligibility Criteria: The Candidates must have
1. BTech / BE with 65% marks or C.P.I. of 7.0. Mathematics must be one of the subjects in 10+2
2. Min. 2 years work experience
3. CAT / GMAT score is not required. However candidate will be required to appear for Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
Admission forms can be filled up online on website www.rgipt.ac.in. Print out of Application Receipt duly signed by the candidate, along with application fee of Rs. 1000/- (non refundable) and all other necessary documents must be sent by speed post/registered post/courier, to the following address:
MBA Admission Office, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Ratapur Chowk, Rae Bareli - 229 316, (U.P.) Phone No.: 0535-2002593, 2704243/44, Fax: 0535-2211888, 2217456, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application fee can be paid online or through Demand Draft (DD)
Online payment: Application fee of Rs. 1000/- (excluding bank transaction charges) can be paid using debit card/credit card. The copy of payment receipt must be attached with the application form.
Demand Draft: Payment can be made through demand draft of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favour of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, payable at New Delhi. The candidate should write his/her name and phone number at the back of the DD
Following Enclosures should be confirmed while dispatching the forms:
Hardcopy of the Application Receipt duly signed by the candidate.
Photocopies of passing certificates and Mark-sheets of Class X and XII to be attached with the Application Receipt
Photocopy of degree or provisional degree and Mark-sheets of all BTech semesters / years to be attached with the Application Receipt
Photocopy of CAT / GMAT admit card
Applicants applying through GMAT should attach photocopy of their Score Card with the application mand Draft of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favor of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology payable at New Delhi or print out of online payment receipt duly signed.
Certificate of work experience (if any)
Valid Caste Certificate as per Central List for OBC / SC / ST category. In respect of OBC category non-creamy layer certificate and a self declaration to be signed by the candidate.
Last date for online submission of application: 2nd December 2011
Last date of receipt of hard copy of application: 5th December 2011
For further details, logon to the link: