(A University Established under Sec. 3 of UGC Act, 1956 vide Notification No. F.9-4/99-U.3 Dated 4/8/2000 of the Govt. of India)
Devghat Jhalwa, Allahabad – 211012 (U.P.) India
Ph: 91-0532-2922025, Fax: 91-0532-2430006, 2431689
Admission Notice for MBA (IT) & MS (CLIS) Programs: 2009 – 2010
A Centre of Excellence in Information Technology established by Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, New Delhi with all the complex and State-of-the-art infrastructure in place, IIIT-Allahabad announces admissions for its following 2 years MBA (IT) & MS (CLIS) Programs.
01. M.B.A. in Information Technology
No. of Seats available:
11- 06 - 13 - 44 - 2 - 76
Qualifying Degrees/Examination: Graduates from any discipline with valid CAT score (GMAT score for FN/NRI’s)
02. MS (Cyber Law & Information Security)
No. of Seats available:
11 -06 - 13 - 44 - 2 - 76
Qualifying Degrees/Examination: BE/B.Tech./Post Graduates/LL.B. or equivalent
• All Reservations for various categories as per GoI guidelines apply. In case application of some other reservation has to be brought in force and likewise seats have to be adjusted, it may then be incorporated.
• Candidates appearing in Qualifying Degree Examinations may also apply. [If final result is likely to be declared by 14th July 2009]
• Separate Form has to be filled for each program in case candidate is interested to apply for more than one program.
HOW TO APPLY:
Application Form-cum-Information Brochure can be obtained from the Institute in person or on request. The request letter must be superscribed “Request for MBA (IT) / MS (CLIS) Program Application form”. Application form with details is also available in the website www.iiita.ac.in. Cost of application form is Rs. 600/- (Rs.300/- for SC/ST/OBC candidates) to be paid in cash or through DD of any nationalized bank drawn in favour of ‘IIITAllahabad’ payable at Allahabad.
In case of downloaded forms from website, DD may accompany the completed application form, without which it shall be summarily rejected.
Their Institute uses CAT score for short-listing the candidate for their two-year full time Post Graduate Programme in Management. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in conduct of the programme.
• Sale of Application Form-cum Information Brochure begins - 9th November, 2008
• Last date of issuing (in person) & receiving completed application forms at IIIT-A counter - 21st January 2009
• Date of Entrance Test & Interview (at IIIT-Allahabad only) for screened in applicants in
MBA (IT) : 21st February – 22nd February 2009
MS (CLIS): 28thFebruary - 1stMarch 2009