SCHOOL OF DISTANCE EDUCATION
The School of Distance Education under the University of Calicut has invited applications for admission to its various Postgraduate and Undergraduate courses include the following through distance education mode.
• MSc Mathematics - Eligibility : BSc Maths with 50% marks in Part III excluding subsidiaries or BSc Maths Plus MCA.
• MCom – Finance / Marketing - Eligibility : 45% in B.Com part II / BBA / BBS/ BBM.
• MA Economics – Eligibility : 45% in BA part III Economics main excluding subsidiaries / B.Com / 60 % marks in part III of BSc Maths / Statistics.
• MA Sociology, History, Political Science, Philosophy 45% in part III of any Bachelors degree.
• MA English, Malayalam, Hindi, Arabic, Sanskrit, Tamil 45% in part III BA of the concerned subjects or part II of BA / BSc (Part I English for MA English).
• BLISc – 50% marks in any degree.
• Bachelor of Multimedia Communication 45% marks in Kerala Plus two / equivalent examinations.
• BSc Mathematics – Pass in Kerala Plus two with Maths as a subject.
• BBA (Bachelors of Business Administration) 50% marks in Kerala Plus two.
• B.Com Co-operation / Finance – Pass in Kerala Plus two with at least one commerce subject or 45% marks in Kerala Plus Two or Diploma in Commercial practice.
• BA – History, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, English, Malayalam, Arabic, Philosophy, Hindi, Sanskrit , Tamil – Pass in Kerala Plus two or equivalent examinations.
How to Apply :
Application form and other details can be downloaded from the website www.universityofcalicut.info.
Last date for receipt of completed application without fine is 10th September 2009.
For more details visit www.universityofcalicut.info