B. Pharm admissions 2011 (Private Self Financing Pharmacy Colleges)
The Kerala State Self- Financing B.Pharm College Managements Association (KSSBCMA) has invited applications for admission to the B.Pharm Degree course under the various Private Self Financing Pharmacy Colleges under the Association.
This selection is for the seats in the Member colleges except for NRI seats and seats that may be set apart for allotment by the state, by individual college. Applicants must be citizens of India and should have completed 17 years of age on 31.12.2011.
Applicant should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination of the Government of Kerala or any other course treated as equivalent thereto with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects and Biology/Mathematics/Biotechnology/Computer Science as optional subjects and should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks for the optional subjects and 50% marks aggregate for all the 3 subjects put together.
Those who have passed their qualifying examination from outside Kerala have to produce the certificate of recognition and equivalency of qualifying examination from any one of the universities in Kerala, at the time of admission. Eligibility for admission to the candidates belonging to OBC/OEC/SC/ST will be as per the requirements of the concerned Universities.
A candidate need buy only one application form and he can submit his/her preferential options in the format provided. Admissions will be done on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination in the relevant subjects, equated with the marks obtained by the candidates in the same subjects in the qualifying examination conducted by the Director of HSE, Kerala. Marks obtained by the candidates under various streams of examinations such as HSE in Kerala/CBSE/ICSE etc. will be subject to the process of normalisation.
Details are available in the Prospectus given at http://www.kssbcma.com/prospectus.html
Application form together with the Information Brochure can be obtained from any of the member colleges of the Association listed in Annexure I of the Prospectus, on payment of Rs. 500/- by cash.
They can be obtained by sending Rs.525/- by way of DD favouring the KSSBCMA, payable at Chalakudy. Request for application form by post should reach the office of the Controller of Selection and Admissions-KSSBCMA, St. James College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, St. James Medical Academy, Chalakudy, Thrissur-680 307, latest by 5 p.m. on 15.6.2011.
Filled application form together with all the required documents should reach the office of the Controller of Selection and Admissions on or before 20.06.2011 along with the document listed in the Information Brochure.
1. The Dale View College of Pharmacy and Research Centre, Punalal, Thiruvananthapuram
2. Ezhuthachan College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Marayamuttom, Neyyattinkara, Trivandrum
3. Mar Dioscorus College of Pharmacy, Alathara, Sreekaryam, Thiruvananthapuram
4. Nazareth College of Pharmacy, Othera, Thiruvalla, Pathanamthitta District
5. Pushpagiri College of Pharmacy, Pushpagiri Medicity, Perumthuruthy, Thiruvalla
6. St. Joseph’s College of Pharmacy, Dharmagiri College Campus, Naipunnya Road, Cherthala, Alappuzha
7. Nirmala College of Pharmacy, Muvattupuzha, Ernakulam
8. Chemists College of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research, Varikoli, Puthencruz, Ernakulam
9. Nehru College of Pharmacy, Nila Gardan, Pampadi, Thiruvillwamala, Thrissur
10. St. James College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, River Bank, Chalakudy, Thrissur
11. Grace College of Pharmacy, Kodunthirappully, Palakkad
12. K.T.N. College of Pharmacy, Chalavara P.O., Ottapalam, Palakkad
13. Karuna College of Pharmacy, Iringuttoor, Thirumittacode Post, Near Pattambi, Palakkad District
14. Al Shifa College of Pharmacy, Poonthavanam P.O. Kizhattur, Perintalmanna, Malappuram
15. Devaki Amma Memorial College of PharmacyChelembra, (Near Calicut University), Pulliparamba P.O., Malappuram
16. Jamia Salafiya Pharmacy College, Jamia Salafiya Salafi Gramam, Pulikkal P.O, Malappuram
17. JDT Islam College of Pharmacy, Marikunnu P.O, Kozhikode
18. National College of Pharmacy, Manassery P.O. Mukkam (via), Kozhikode
19. Malik Deenar College of Pharmacy, Seethangoli, Bela Post, Kasaragod
20. Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Pharmacy, Trikaripur P.O., Hosdurg Taluk, Kasaragod
For more details, see http://www.kssbcma.com/