IILM Academy of Higher Learning
17-18, Knowledge Park-II, Gautam Budh Nagar
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Phone-No: 0120-2320056/57/60; Fax: 0120-2320058
Admission Close Date: 10 August 2009
Download Registration Form
BTech (Mechanical Engineering)
BTech (Computer Science & Engineering)
BTech (Bio Technology)
BTech (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
BTech (Electrical Engineering)
Eligibility criteria for admission to first year BTech program is
Pass in 10 + 2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry
Pass in 10 + 2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics and Biotechnology
Pass in 10 + 2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science
Pass in 10 + 2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics and Biology
Admission and Selection Procedure: Candidates can seek admission in the first year of the BTech program through Entrance Test, conducted by UPTU, Lucknow. Details of the Test are available on the UPTU uptu.org. Candidates willing to take direct admission under the management quota, must meet the eligibility criteria as above with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of the three subjects, and must possess a valid rank of either SEE-UPTU-2005 or AIEEE 2005. Such candidates are to apply directly at the college on prescribed form. Seats in UPTU will be 85% of total intake and remaining 15% seats will be filled by college as management quota seats which are filled through other examination (s) specified in G.O.no 2073/2003-16-1—78/91 T.C. - 1, Lucknow dated 20 June, 2003. The Management quota is subjected to change by UP Govt.
Application Procedure A Registration form needs to be filled up with your personal details & following documents are to be attached...
Certificate & marks sheet of the last examination passed
Proof of the date of birth (10th class certificate)
Merit list is to be prepared on the basis of their marks in 10+2 & entrance test score. Final list will be declared after receiving the list of candidates from UPTU.
more details here
The IILM Academy of Higher Learning, Greater Noida was set up in 2001 under the aegis of the Ram Krishan & Sons Charitable Trust to groom bright young students, who would chart the future course of a progressively global society. College of Engineering & Technology and College of Management Studies under the Academy aim at achieving excellence in technological and management education through adaptation, innovation and continuous up gradation.