HYDERABAD 500 007
(A Central University established by an Act of Parliament)
ADMISSION NOTICE 2012-13
Application form and further details visit here:
The following UG, PG and Research Programmes will be offered during 2012-13 at Hyderabad, Lucknow and Shillong Campuses. Entrance tests for admission will be held in various centres across the country.
1. BA (Hons) in English, Arabic, French, Russian and Spanish
2. B.Ed. (English)
4. 2-yr MA in English, Arabic, French, Hindi, Japanese, Spanish, Russian
5. MA MCJ
6. PG Diploma in the Teaching of English, Arabic
7. M.Phil. in English Language Education, Linguistics & Phonetics, English Literature, Aesthetics & Philosophy, Social Exclusion Studies (Critical Social Sciences), Arabic (Language & Linguistics/Literature), French Studies, Francophone Studies, Russian.
8. Ph.D. in English Language Education, Linguistics & Phonetics, English Literature, Cultural Studies, Film Studies and Visual Culture, Translation Studies, Hindi, Arabic (Language & Linguistics/Literature), French Studies, Francophone Studies, Russian.
All reservations as per GOI/UGC rules. Application forms can be obtained from the Publications Unit. The EFL University, Hyderabad 500 007, on payment of Rs.500 (Rs.250 for SC/ST/Persons with Different Abilities on production of proof) by challan or DD drawn in favour of Registrar, EFL University payable at Hyderabad. Cash will not be accepted. Write “Request for Application” on the envelope and specify Programme of Study. Application forms can also be downloaded from the University website. Separate application forms have to be submitted for each Programme and for each Campus. Candidates applying for more than one programme may obtain additional forms by paying Rs.50 for each form. Downloaded forms when submitted should be accompanied by DDs for the right amount. Model test papers can be downloaded from the University website after 16 April 2012.
Dates of entrance tests: 25 to 27 May 2012. Dates of interviews for research programmes in June 2012 at Hyderabad, Shillong and Lucknow Campuses. Oral examinations and interviews for research programmes in Arabic, French and Russian and MA (MCJ) in July 2012.
Not all programmes will be offered in all three Campuses. For full details, look up University website www.efluniversity.ac.in.
Fellowships to all research scholars and stipends & fee concessions to economically backward students are available.
For more details please refer prospectus
Last date for receipt of filled in applications: 30 April 2012
3 April 2012
All India English Language Testing Service
The EFL University will conduct an English Proficiency Test on 27 May 2012 at
various centres. All those above 16 years are eligible to take the test. Certificate will be issued by EFL University. Handbook and Application Form can be had by sending a DD for Rs.100 (in the name of Registrar EFL University) giving full
postal address. Test fee : Rs.1500 (SC/ST Rs.750). AIELTA Proficiency Test can
be arranged in any of the centres where EFL University Entrance Tests are going
to be held on 27 May 2012.