O.P. JINDAL GLOBAL UNIVERSITY
ADMISSIONS ANNOUNCEMENT 2012-13
Bringing the World to India, Taking India to the World
Interested in working for United Nations and other intergovernmental organisations, foreign policy and strategic think-tanks, multinational corporations, business intelligence firms, aid agencies, or advocacy groups and development NGOs across the world? Maimise global career opportuniteis in international conflict resolution, human rights, humanitarian relief, economic development, international justice political and economic risk analysis.
MA in Diplomacy, Law and Business - MA (DLB) (Two Years)
Distinctive Features of JSIA
• Global curriculum, innovative pedagogy and multi-disciplinary courses and programmes
• International faculty and global research centres in a vibrant intellectual environment
» Globally networked international affairs, law and business library with electronic databases
• Faculty driven career development centre for securing internships in UN agencies, International NGOs, Think-Tanks, Chambers of Commerce and Diplomatic Missions
• Green and wireless enabled 67-acre fully residential campus with world class facilities, including gym, health care, laundry, indoor and outdoor sports
M.A. (DLB) students tq be ro in the international non-America, Europe and North
Highlights of M.A. (DLB) Programme
• Monday to Friday classes for hostel resident students and weekend classes (Saturday and Sunday) for working professionals from National Capital Region of Delhi
• Future Diplomats Training Programme prepares versatile international professionals who will inte profit and for-profit sectors in Asia, Africa, Latin America
• A separate research track trains M.A. (DLB) students for doctoral studies in top graduate schools of the work!
• Full-tinte faculty members specialising in International Relations, International Law and International Business, qualified from best universities of the world
• Strategic partnership with the United Nations-University, .Japan, and students exchange partnerships with the School of Public and Environmental Affairs, Indiana University, U.S.A.; Bush School of Government and Public Service, Texas A&M University, U.S.A.; William Peterson University, U.S.A.; Ryerson University, Canada; and National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan
•.Generous merit and need-based scholarships
Eligibility: Bachelor's degree in any discipline (B.A., B.Sc, B:C6m., B.E., B.Teeh., B.B.A., LL.B., M.B.B.S. etc). Those graduating in 2012 can apply.
Admissions Procedure: Admission for the HA. (DLB) programme is through an Emailed take-home entrance examination which will be qualitative. It will test the applicant's general knowledge about the world and analytical skills regarding pressing international problems.
Admissions and scholarship forms are available at www.jsia.edu.in . Contact JSIA at +91-8930110706 for counselling about entrance examination, international careers, and global value-additions of the M.A. (DLB).
Friday, 4 May 2012 Last date of submitting applications
Sunday, 6 May 2012 Date of entrance examination
Wednesday, 9 May 2012 Exam results and admissions
Wednesday, 1 August 2012 Commencement of classes
O,P, Jindul. Global University 0GU) is a non-profit university established by the Haryana Private Universities (Second Amendment) Act, 2009 at Sonipat, Haryana (NCR of Delhi). It is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
For more information on admissions, please contact:
O.P. Jirtdal Global University,
Admissions and Student Outreach Cell,
Sonipat Narela Road, Near Jagdishpur Village, Sonipat, Harvana-131001.
National Capital Region of Delhi, India Tel; +91-130-3057801 / 802 / 804 / 805; Cell; +91-8930110706; Fax: +91-130-3057803 / 888
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com ;