Thursday, July 18, 2013
MG University PG CAP 2013-2014
PG CAP Registration started.Registration will be available till 27/07/2013 5pm.
For assistance contact:0481-6060014, 6065004, 2732282 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (10.00 am to 4 pm only on working days).
Instructions for Candidates
Candidates who are applying online shall follow the instructions given below:
1) Fill in the minimum personal details required with utmost care.
2) Create a 'Password'. (The password will be used for all future online operations). The password created by the candidate should not be disclosed to others who may misuse them. This may result in tampering with the options and the University will not be responsible for any such eventuality.
3) Take a printout of the PAYMENT SLIP (Bank Chalan) . The Chalan bears an 'Application number'. The application number will have to be used by the candidate for all future online and offline operations.
4) Approach the nearest enlisted SBT branch in the CAP portal (Click here to view enlisted SBT branches) along with the Chalan print out and the remit required fee.Make sure you have remitted the amount only through enlisted SBT branches, Other wise your application wont be activated.
5) Collect the sealed Chalan copies from bank (Student copy and University copy & confirm MGU transaction number is written properly in the chalans). Only after completing this step, will the Application Number and password get activated (with in 6 hrs of fee payment).
6) Go to the login Panel in MGU CAP Web Portal (www.mgu.ac.in / (www.mguniversity.edu / (www.cap.mgu.ac.in )and Use the activated Application Number as user name and previously used password for Login.
7) Fill in the Application form with personal details, academic eligibility and the options correctly.
8) Verify with the relevant documents and confirm the details entered on-line before the final submission of application.
9) Take the print out of filled up application for final submission to the Allotted college at the time of admission.
10)The student can check his/her application status online using their User id (application number) and password.
The candidate should create an account by giving the required minimum personal details in the account creation page and create a password for future login. The password must be either alphabets, numbers or special characters or a combination of all these having a minimum length of six characters. The candidate should remember the password set by him/her and it should not be disclosed to anyone who may misuse it for tampering the options. The University will not be responsible for any such eventuality. On successful submission of the above details, the candidate will get the print out of a system generated challan in triplicate which carries the application number.
The candidate shall submit the chalan in any of the enlisted branches of SBT (Click here to view enlisted SBT branches) and remit the fee (Rs 300/-for General applicants and Rs 150/- for SC/ST applicants).
Registration Step3,4,5 and 6:
After remitting the fees in the enlisted branches of SBT the candidate shall revisit the admission portal and log on to his/her Home Page using the application number as user ID and the password created as per Step 1.Then fill the remaining remaining personal details, qualification details and then choose his/her priority wise college/course options. On successful final submission of the above the candidate will be able to generate the Print out of the application form.
Take the print out of filled up application for final submission to the Allotted College at the time of admission. The applicant can check the print out and make corrections/modifications if any, at the time of trial allotment.
Hardcopies of the filled in application shall not be sent to the University.
1) This site is compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 and above or Mozilla 3 and above or Google Chrome.
If you have an older version of Internet Explorer Mozilla Google Chrome ,please upgrade your browser. Internet Explorer Mozilla Google Chrome
2) Best Viewed with 1024 X 768 resolution or higher.
3) Make sure that Java Script and cookies are enabled in your browser.
New User? Create Account Here
Already An Account? Login Here
For further details visit: http://cap.mgu.ac.in/mgupgcap2013/index.jsp