School of Distance Education
Mangattuparamba, Kannur University Campus P.O, Kannur-670567.
UG Distance Courses Admissions 2011-2012
School of Distance, Kannur University has invited applications for admission to the following Under Graduate courses of Academic Year 2011-12.
Courses & Eligibility:
1) BA (English, History, Economics, Malayalam, Political Science, Sociology, Anthropology): Pass in Pre-Degree / Plus Two or Examination Equivalent thereto.
2) BSc Mathematics: Pass in Pre-Degree /Plus Two or Examination Equivalent thereto with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
3) BBA, BCom (Co-operation): Pass in Pre-Degree /Plus Two or Examination Equivalent thereto with a minimum of 45% marks for Non-Commerce students and pass for Commerce students.
4) BCA: Pass in Pre-Degree / Plus Two or Examination Equivalent thereto with Computer Science / Computer application / Mathematics as one of the subjects.
5) BA (Afzal-Ul-Ulama): Pass in Afzal-Ul-Ulama Preliminary Examination.
6) Afzal-Ul-Ulama (Preliminary): Pass in SSLC or Examination Equivalent thereto.
7) Additional Optional (Co-operation): Pass in BCom Examination from Kannur University
How to apply:
1. Visit the official website www.sde.kannuruniversity.ac.in;
2. Go to the link-‘Registration / Register as student’;
3. Select the Course;
4. Fill up application and take printout;
5. Affix one passport size photograph (duly attested by a Gazetted Officer) and submit the same to the office of the Director of School of Distance Education
1. Original Chalan receipt for Course fee;
2. Qualifying Certificates;
3. Attested copy of SSLC;
4. Transfer Certificate;
5. One copy of the passport size photograph.
Send the application by post to the Director, School of Distance Education, Kannur University, Mangattuparamba, Kannur University Campus P.O, Kannur-670567.
Payment of fees:
By Chalan in Treasury (Head of Account 8658-00-102-96(27) KUS) or in SBT (Head of Account 102-005). Online Registration closes on 20-08-2011
For details, visit the link: http://www.sde.kannuruniversity.ac.in/annc_files/2.pdf