Thursday, June 7, 2012
TN Paramedical Admission Notifications 2012-2013
in Government Medical College / Self-financing Para Medical Institutions
Applications have been invited from citizens of India and natives of Tamil Nadu for admission to the following courses of the year 2012 – 2013 in Government Medical College / Self-financing Para Medical Institutions coming under the purview of single window system in the state of Tamil Nadu.
The application form with Prospectus will be issued at the following Government Medical Colleges from 04.06.2012 to 13.6.2012 (10 am to 5 pm ,including holidays) :
1. Madras Medical College, Chennai 3.
2. Stanley Medical College, Chennai 1.
3. Madurai Medical College, Madurai
4. Thanjavur Medical College, Thanjavur
5. Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai
6. Chengalpet Medical College, Chengalpet
7. Tirunelveli Medical College, Tirunelveli
8. Coimbatore Medical College, Coimbatore
9. Mohan Kumaramangalam Medical College, Salem
10. KAP Viswanatham Medical College, Trichy
11. Thoothukudi Medical College, Thoothukudi
12. Kanyakumari Medical College, Kanyakumari
13. Vellore Medical College, Vellore
14. Theni Medical College, Theni
15. Dharmapuri Medical College, Dharmapuri
16. Thiruvarur Medical College, Thiruvarur.
17. Villupuram Medical College, Villupuram.
Candidates can obtain the application form on a written requisition to the Deans / Principals of the above Government Colleges duly enclosing a crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 350/- from any Nationalized bank dated not earlier than 04.06.2012 payable at Chennai in favour of “THE SECRETARY, SELECTION COMMITTEE, KILPAUK, CHENNAI 10” towards the cost of application form with Prospectus.
SC / SCA / ST candidates are exempted from the payment of cost of application and Prospectus. They can obtain the application on written requisition duly enclosing two sets of attested Photocopies of the community certificate and +2 mark sheet. Only one application need to be sent for admission to all Para Medical Courses.
Applications can also be downloaded from: www.tnhealth.org/ www.tn.gov.in and can be submitted along with the required Demand Draft as detailed above. SC / SCA / ST candidates need not enclose Demand Draft. Candidates should enclose “Nativity certificate” (if applicable) in the format available in the application form with supportive documents.
Candidates applying for Special Category should enclose the prescribed Special Category format duly filled and enclose the same along with the common application in the same cover. They should also enclose a Demand Draft for Rs.100/- drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai -10" payable at “Chennai” prescribed for each Special Category with relevant documents. Special Category format should not be sent separately.
Completed applications should be submitted to The Secretary, Selection Committee. No.162, EVR Periar High Road, Kilpauk, Chennai-10 either in person or by post on or before 15.06.2012 till 5 pm.
For further details, logon to :