SHIKSHA SADAN, 17, ROUSE AVENUE, NEW DELHI-110002
UT ADMINISTRATION OF DAMAN & DIU AND DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI
CENTRAL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST (CTET)-MAY 2012
(Only for the DOMICILE candidates belonging to the UTs of Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli)
Candidates have to apply for CTET-MAY 2012 ‘ON-LINE’ through CBSE website.
• Candidates must follow instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin. The candidature of the candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily rejected.
FOR ON-LINE SUBMISSION– www.cbse.nic.in or www.ctet.nic.in or www.dnh.nic.in or
Online Application has to be submitted by accessing the following websites www.cbse.nic.in or www.ctet.nic.in or www.dnh.nic.in or www.daman.nic.in . The candidate should supply all the details while filling up the ‘on-line’ form. Candidates are required to take a print out of the computer generated Application form/Confirmation page after successful submission of data.
FOR SUBMISSION APPLICATION FORM/CONFIRMATION PAGE
The Application Form/Confirmation page alongwith the Demand Darft of the required fee, should be submitted in DUPLICATE at the designated centres, after affixing a passport size photograph and signature in the space provided. An attested copy of DOMICILE CERTIFICATE and PHOTO IDENTITY PROOF will also have to be produced at the time of submission of application form/confirmation page.
The confirmation page complete in all respect should be submitted IN PERSON at the designated centres displayed on the website.
• General/OBC Category Rs 500/- (Five hundred)
• SC/ST/Differently Abled Category Rs 250/- (Two hundred fifty)
The fee has to be remitted through Demand Draft in favour of the Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi drawn in any Nationalized Bank payable at Delhi. Write your registration number, name, address, and mobile/telephone number on the back of the Demand Draft.
1. Please ensure before submission of the Application Form/Confirmation Page in person at the designated centre that:
• The candidate has signed the Confirmation Page at specified place;
• The candidate has pasted the recent passport size photograph in the space earmarked for it;
• The candidate has attached Demand Draft of required fee and has retained a copy of the demand draft;
• The candidate has kept a photocopy of the Application Form/Confirmation Page for use as reference for future correspondence.
2. The application Form/Confirmation Page complete in all respect should be submitted in person only at the designated centres latest by 10.04.2012.
3 In case the application of the candidate is shown as not yet received on the provisional Candidate Information/Application status on website www.cbse.nic.in or www.ctet.nic.in or www.dnh.nic.in or www.daman.nic.in latest by 20.04.2012, the candidate should approach in person, the designated centres between10:00 A.M to 3:00 P.M alongwith a Photostat Copy of the Application Form/Confirmation Page, Demand Draft, one photograph,(as pasted on the Application Form), between 21.04.2012 to 24.04.2012.
7. In case the particulars of the candidate are shown on the website www.cbse.nic.in or www.ctet.nic.in or www.dnh.nic.in or www.daman.nic.in and the Admit Card is not received by 02.05.2012, the candidates may download his/her admit card from websites and approach the concerned centre superintendent along with the photo identity proof to appear in the examination.
8. For latest updates, please check at websites www.cbse.nic.in or www.ctet.nic.in or www.dnh.nic.in or www.daman.nic.in
CONTACT NO. 011-23238361, 23220153, 23217128(FAX)
The candidate must retain a photocopy of his/her Application Form/Confirmation Page, Demand Draft, for future correspondence, if required.
For more information click here: http://ctet.nic.in/PDF/CTET_bulletin-2012_UT-DNH.pdf