Post Graduate DEGREE / DIPLOMA Admissions 2012
National-level Entrance Test 2012
Applications are invited by Kerala Private Medical College Management Association, Kochi for the National-level Entrance Test to be conducted for admission to the Management seats for Post Graduate DEGREE / DIPLOMA courses available in the Member-Colleges of the Association. Applications must be submitted Online for the Entrance Examination for admission to all the courses of the following member colleges:
1. Kannur Medical College, Anchjarakandy, Mamba P.O. Kannur, PIN-670 611.
2. MES Medical College, Perinthalmanna, Malappuram District, PIN-679 338.
3. Sree Gokulam Medical College and Research Foundation, Venjaramoodu, Thiruvananthapuram, PIN-695 607.
4. Dr. Somervell Memorial CSI Medical College, Karakonam, Thiruvananthapuram, PIN-695 504.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION AND SELECTION SCHEDULE :
Nationality: Candidates must be Citizens of India / children or dependents of Non-Resident Indians.
Qualification / Academic :
a) Must meet all the requirements stipulated by MCI and Kerala University of Health Sciences for admission to Post Graduate Degree / Diploma medical courses.
b) Pass in MBBS / equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
c) Should have possessed recognized MBBS Degree / Equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Medical Council of India or the authority concerned in India.
d) In the case of an Indian national with the recognized degree from any Foreign University, the Medical Council of India may, on payment of the prescribed fee for the registration, grant temporary / permanent registration for the duration of the Post Graduate training restricted to the college / institution to which the applicant is admitted for the time being exclusively for Post Graduate studies.
Temporary / Permanent registration to such candidates shall be subject to the condition that the degree is duly registered in the country where the degree is obtained and is recognized by the corresponding Council or concerned authority in India also.
e) Candidates who have completed their Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship (C.R.R.I) on or before 31-03-2012 are eligible.
f) No condonation of internship (CRRI) will be accepted.
g) Candidates should have obtained the minimum percentage of marks at the competitive entrance examination as prescribed in the Post Graduate Regulation 2000 of the MCI.
As per the Post Graduate Regulation 2000 of MCI, the minimum percentage of marks for eligibility for admission to postgraduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma medical courses shall be 50% for candidates belonging to General Category and 40% for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes.
h) Registration : Candidates should have obtained permanent registration with the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Council or should obtain the same within one month from the date of admission.
HOW TO APPLY :
Candidates can download the prospectus and can submit their application online through : www.kpmcma.net
A printout of the completed application thus obtained, duly signed and photo affixed along with relevant documents, along with a DD for Rs.1,000/- drawn in favour of 'KPMCMA' payable at Trivandrum should reach the Controller of Examination, Office of the Kerala Private Medical College Management Association, Office: 39/2626F Park Royale Building, M.G. Road, Pallimukku, Cochin 682 016 on or before 10-04-2012 by 5 PM.
IMPORTANT DATES :
* Last date for receipt for filled-in applications with documents required in the Prospectus : 10-04-2012
* Date of entrance examination : 15-04-2012
* Publication of Entrance Exam result and Merit list : 20-04-2012
* Publication of Select List : 21-04-2012
* Publication of provisional first allotment list of candidates : 23-04-2012
* Last date for taking admission (First allotment) : 25-04-2012
* Publication of provisional second and final allotment list of candidates : 26-04-2012
* Last date for taking admission (Second and final allotment) : 28-04-2012
For further details, logon to : http://www.kpmcma.net/KPMCMA%20PG%20PRO.pdf