Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Jnanabharathi,Bangalore - 560 056
Ph: 080 - 22961040
Bangalore University Invitees application for admission to various P.G Courses at Jnana Bharathi Campus, Central College Campus, P.G. Centre at Kolar and in affiliated colleges for the academic year 2012-2013.
COURSES UNDER THE FACULTY OF ARTS:
M.A. in: Dance, Drama, Economics, English, French, Hindi, History, Japanese, Kannada, Music, Mrudangam, Philosophy , Political Science, Rural Development Studies, Sanskrit, Social Work, Sociology, Telugu, Urdu, Visual Arts, Women Studies.
COURSES UNDER THE FACULTY OF SCIENCE:
M.Sc. in: Apparel Technology & Management, Applied Genetics, Applied Geology, Bio-Chemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, M.S. Communication, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Electronic Science, Geography, Home Science, Human Consciousness & Yogic Science, Library & Information Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Psychology, Sericulture, Statistics, Speech & Hearing, Zoology,
SELF FINANCING COURSES:
M.Sc. in: Electronic Media, Life Sciences, Molecular Biology and Psychological Counseling.
COURSE UNDER THE FACULTY OF COMMERCE:
Master of : Commerce (M.Com.)
SELF FINANCING COURSES:
Master of: Finance & Accounting (MFA), International Business (MIB) and Tourism Administration (MTA)
COURSES UNDER THE FACULTY OF EDUCATION:
Master of Education (M.Ed.), Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.)
COURSE UNDER THE FACULTY OF LAW:
Master of Law (LL.M.)
COURSE OFFERED AT P.G. CENTRE, KOLAR:
M.A : Kannada, Economics, Social Work and M.Com.
UNDER GRADUATE COURSE:
Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.)
1. Eligible candidates can log on to http://www.bub.ernet.in, and apply online, after obtaining DD in favor of Finance Officer, Bangalore University, Bangalore. The prescribed application fee for General Merit/Other Category Candidates is Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred Only) and for SC/ST/Cat-I candidates of Karnataka State is Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) and the applicant should submit the hard copy of the application, original DD and other requisite documents by hand or by post, so as to reach the Centralized Admission Cell, Jnanajyothi Auditorium ,Central College Campus, Bangalore University, Bangalore – 560 001 within the last date as mentioned below.
2. Eligible candidates can also obtain the Common Application Form and Bangalore University Prospectus from the places listed at the end of this notification on payment of Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only) for General Merit/Other Category Candidates and Rs.300/- (Rupees Three hundred only) for SC-ST/Cat-I candidates of Karnataka State. The duly filled in applications, along with necessary documents, should be submitted to the Centralized Admission Cell, Jnanajyothi Auditorium, Central College Campus, Bangalore University, Bangalore – 560 001 with in the last date as mentioned below.
Applications received by hand or by post after the last date will not be accepted under any circumstances. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
a) Issue of application forms : 25-07-2012 to 03-08-2012
b) Issue of applications with fine of Rs. 100 /- : 04-08-2012 to 07-08-2012
c) Receipt of application : 26-07-2012 to 08-08-2012
The dates for Omnibus Merit List and counseling will be announced later
Places of issue of application:-
1) Bangalore One, Main Centers - Jayanagar, Yeswanthpur, R.T. Nagar, Rajajinagar, Banasankri,
Vijayanagar, HBR Layout, Airport Road, Tannary Road, JP Nagar, Malleshwaram, Nagarbhavi,
Shanthinagar, Kalasipalyam, Srirampuram, M.S. Building, Kormangala, Indiranagar, HSR Main,
2) And also at the Main Branches of State Bank of Mysore :-
1) Kolar 2) Ramanagaram, and 3) Chickballapur.
Click here for Post Graduate Admissions 2012
For more details visit here: http://www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in/
Posted by Sajimon, P.P at 2:52 PM